Zum Inhalt springen
- Establishment and expansion of sustainable COILs at the Berlin universities
- Standardization of formats and use of shared resources (such as COIL training for students and instructors)
- Improvement of non-mobile students‘ participation in obtaining international and intercultural competencies
- Advancement of digital and methodological skills for instructors in online teaching within an international context
- Creation of shared guidelines and quality standards for integrating COILs into international teaching and learning experiences
- Utilization of synergies and multiplication of expertise within and beyond the network
- Sustainable establishment of the concept of „Internationalization at Home“ for all Berlin universities.
- Definition and formulation of further education needs in COIL (Collaborative Online International Learning) didactics and implementation.
- Finding solutions for administrative obstacles (e.g. credit transfer, recognition of achievements, etc.).
- Participation in training and further education measures for COIL didactics
- Implementation of sustainable COILs in collaboration with international partners.
- Regular exchange of experiences between the associated universities.
- Inter-cultural support and preparation courses for students before and during COIL activities to ensure international learning.
- Presentation of results at national and international network meetings and conferences.
- Utilization of a shared online presence (e.g. website, social media).
- Development of best practice formats.