Welcome to the 9th IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IISE/INFORMS Conference
Manufacturing Modelling, Management and Control MIM 2019!
join us at MIM 2019 in Berlin in August 28-30, 2019! More than 700 participants will attend. The program features 7 plenary talks, 5 keynote talks, 3 industrial workshops, 4 industrial tours (BMW, Fraunhofer IPK, Rolls Royce, Stadler), several thematic special sessions (e.g., Meet the Editor session with Editor-in-Chiefs of the leading international journals), and 540 presentations in the technical sessions carefully selected through a peer review process out of 800+ submissions with the help of about 700 reviewers.
11 Special Issues in the leading international journals will be published in association with MIM 2019. The proceedings of MIM 2019 will be published Open Access by Elsevier in the IFAC PapersOnLine series.
If you will not attend, you will miss MIM biggest conference ever.
We look forward to meeting/seeing you in Berlin soon.
MIM 2019 Mission: Connect Control, Industrial Engineering, OR and Computer Science for better management decision-support systems in digital, resilient and sustainable manufacturing and supply chains in the era of Industry 4.0
The central theme of the 9th IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IISE/INFORMS Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management and Control MIM 2019 will be
Digital, Resilient and Sustainable Manufacturing 4.0
Digitalization, resilience, and sustainability shape current and future trends in manufacturing modelling, management, and control. The aim of MIM 2019 is to bring together researchers and practitioners in industrial engineering, manufacturing, operations research, supply chain management, and computer science to present and discuss emerging topics in modern manufacturing modeling, management, and control. MIM’2019 will follow a rich tradition of previous IFAC conferences and symposia in Manufacturing and Logistics held in Germany. MIM’2019 will focus in particular on the most innovative methods proposed in the last few years in the context of digitalization, risk management, and resilience in production and logistics systems in the 21st century.
The conference will cover all topics related to design, implementation and operation of modern manufacturing systems in digitalization era, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Analytics, optimization and machine learning in manufacturing and supply chains
- Control of manufacturing processes
- Digital supply chain
- Data-driven applications in manufacturing
- Design and reconfiguration of manufacturing systems
- Facility planning and materials handling
- Industry 4.0
- Blockchain applications in manufacturing and supply chains
- Digital manufacturing networks and smart operations
- Artificial intelligence applications to manufacturing
- Inventory control, production planning and scheduling
- Risk management, resilience and flexibility
- Logistics, supply chains and networks
- Supply network dynamics and control
- Control theory applications to production systems and supply chains
- Operations and supply chain simulation
- Sustainable manufacturing
- Business analytics for manufacturing systems
- Market responsive supply chains
- Enterprise modelling, integration and networking
- Information, systems, control and interoperability
- Information management for the Net-Enterprise
- Modeling, simulation, control and monitoring of manufacturing processes
- Robotics in manufacturing
- Intelligent manufacturing systems
- Intelligent transportation
- Service oriented architecture for production management and control
- Knowledge management in production
- Fostering innovation in manufacturing
- Monitoring, diagnosis and maintenance of manufacturing systems
- Complex adaptive systems and emergent synthesis in manufacturing
- Web-enabled manufacturing control and wireless automation
- Design for reusability
- Maintainability, reliability, safety and dependability of production systems
- Quality management
- Virtual reality
- Sensor networks, ubiquitous computing, active identifiers, wireless communication in manufacturing
- Distributed systems and multi-agents technologies
- Discrete event systems in manufacturing
- Simulation technologies
- Operations research
- Probabilistic models in industrial plant control
- Industrial and applied mathematics for production
We are looking forward to welcoming you to MIM 2019 in Berlin!
Prof. Dr. Dmitry Ivanov (General Conference Chair)
Prof. Dr. Alexandre Dolgui (IPC Chair)
Prof. Dr. Harald Gleißner (NOC Chair)