Authors of accepted papers must register AND pay for the conference BEFORE uploading the final paper. The final paper upload is possible only with the Code that will be sent to the authors once the registration and payment are completed. Only one paper can be uploaded per standard registration fee. Additional paper uploads are subject to additional fees. Presentation of papers and extended abstracts requires a registration. Papers will be included in the program and proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee, and presented the paper at the conference.
Registrants that require a visa should register as early as possible to allow for sufficient time to process the visa application. To obtain a registration certificate for your visa procedures, please contact the MIM 2019 organizers.
REGISTRATION FEES SCHEDULE (All fees are quoted in Euro)
|Advance Registration (by April 14, 2019)
|Late Registration (after April 14, 2019)
|Accompanying Person Registration for Welcome Reception and Conference Banquet
|Conference banquet (limited number of places, first-registered-first-assigned rule applies)
|Additional paper upload
|Additional page in Proceedings
The regular registration fees cover access to all sessions, industrial workshops, conference material, welcome reception, lunches and coffee breaks. The conference banquet is not covered by the conference fee and should be purchased as an additional item during the registration process.
The student registration fees cover access to all sessions, industrial workshops, conference material, welcome reception, lunches and coffee breaks. This special registration rate is offered for full-time students. For student registration a scan of a valid student’s card will have to be uploaded. Registration is considered incomplete until your proof of status is received.
During the registration process the authors should provide the identification codes of the papers from PaperCept they wish to upload. For each paper the authors will receive an upload code to be used in PaperCept for the final paper submission. The upload codes will be sent ONLY after your payment has been received.
While registering online, the last step is dedicated to the payment. You can proceed by Bank transfer or credit card online.
All prices are including VAT.
Cancelations are accepted following the following rules:
- Cancelation can concern all or part of the paid items.
- Cancelation notice should be sent to email@example.com and provide detailed description of the items to be canceled and proof of payment.
- Any cancelation will be charged a 50€ handling fee, whatever the price of the canceled item or items.
- If cancelation occurs within five (5) weeks after registration, refund will be of 70% of the price of canceled item or items (after subtracting the handling fees). In this case the refund will be credited back without delay to the credit card used for the payment.
- If cancelation occurs later than five (5) week after registration, refund will be of 40% of the price of canceled item or items (after subtracting the handling fees). The amount will be credited by wire transfer and will occur before December 31, 2019.
- Registrations used to upload final papers to be included to the program cannot be canceled.
- Additional paper upload fees and additional page in proceedings fees cannot be canceled.
Limitation of Liability
The IFAC MIM 2019 National Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel IFAC MIM 2019 without notice or compensation in the event of any delay, default, failure or cancelation of implementation of any deliverable to or for the IFAC MIM 2019 which has been caused, directly or indirectly, by any incident of “force majeure”. For the purposes hereof, the term “force majeure” shall mean any incident, circumstance or cause which renders delivery of the IFAC MIM 2019 substantially or totally impossible or impracticable and which is beyond the control of the IFAC MIM 2019 National Organizing Committee. The term shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Any strike, or other industrial action of any kind;
- Fire, flood, or adverse weather conditions;
- Unavoidable breakdown or destruction of facilities or equipment;
- Failure of carriers, delays in performance or delivery by sub-contractors or any other breach by a third party of a material obligation towards the IFAC MIM 2019 National Organizing Committee;
- Power failure;
- Promulgation/amendment/rescission of any relevant legislation or regulation by local or national government;
- Any occurrence of any nature which renders it reasonably necessary for the IFAC MIM 2019 National Organizing Committee to cancel the IFAC MIM 2019.
In such circumstances, the IFAC MIM 2019 National Organizing Committee and the IFAC MIM 2019 Organizers are hereby indemnified and shall not be liable to any delegate, supplier or other service provider for any loss or damage save that the IFAC MIM 2019 National Organizing Committee shall only be liable to reimburse the relevant party such amounts as may actually have been received by the IFAC MIM 2019 National Organizing Committee BUT AFTER deduction of any costs that have been reasonably incurred by it up to the point of cancelation in preparing the Congress. This limited liability does not extend to any payments that may have been made directly or indirectly (on behalf of delegates/attendees/service providers, etc.) to third parties such as hotels or airlines.
The IFAC MIM 2019 National Organizing Committee and the IFAC MIM 2019 Organizers shall not be responsible for any theft, breakage, destruction or damages of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused to personal and/or business items of delegates, accompanying persons, children, or other attendees.
All delegates are to make themselves fully aware of the health and visa requirements in respect of travel to Germany; in the event that an individual is unable to participate in the MIM 2019 Conference due to not meeting these requirements in any way, neither the IFAC MIM 2019 National Organizing Committee nor the IFAC MIM 2019 Organizers accept responsibility in any respect.