Post-conference Proceedings are published in IFAC-PapersOnLine series (Elsevier) and indexed by Scopus, the Web of Science (WoS), and Google Scholar. All full papers presented are in Open Access in IFAC PapersOnLine Series, Volume 52, Issue 13:
The Proceedings feature 478 full papers (2838 pages in total) written by more than 1500 authors from 69 countries and selected out of more than 850 submissions with the help of more than 750 reviewers.
Editors of the Proceedings:
Prof. Dr. Alexandre Dolgui, Prof. Dr. Dmitry Ivanov, Prof. Dr. Farouk Yalaoui
In addition, several special issues will be associated with MIM 2019:
- MIM 2019 Special Issue in International Journal of Production Research (IJPR will select a large number of papers presented at MIM and invite the extended papers to be submitted to IJPR after the conference)
- Special Issue „Ripple Effect and Supply Chain Disruption Management“ (Eds A. Dolgui, D. Ivanov, S. Talluri) for Track „Supply Chain Risk Management“ in International Journal of Production Research (CfP), open to Dec 31, 2019
- MIM 2019 Special Issue „OR and Analytics for Digital, Resilient, and Sustainable Manufacturing 4.0“ (Eds E. Pesch, A. Dolgui, D. Ivanov, T.-M. Choi) in Annals of Operations Research (CfP)
- Special Issue „Modeling and Data Analytics in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations“ (Eds W. Chen, S. Gao, M. Pinedo, L. Tang) for Track „Modeling and Data Analytics in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations“ in Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal (CfP)
- International Journal of Integrated Supply Management will associate Special Issue „Digital Technologies and Initiatives Impacting Supply Chain Integration and Performance“ (Eds. Ajay Das and Dmitry Ivanov). Extended papers will be invited for review and potential publication in the MIM 2019 Special Issue (CfP), open to Dec 31, 2019
- MIM 2019 Special Issue in Production Journal (the flagship journal of ABEPRO – Brazilian Association of Production Engineering)
- Selected papers presented at MIM 2019 will be considered in Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing and Computers in Industry subject to a regular review process
- Extended versions of the papers presented in the Track „Design and Management of Humanitarian Supply Chains“ will be recommended to submission to a thematic Special Issue in Annals of Operations Research (Ed. Rameshwar Dubey) (CfP), open to March 31, 2020
- Special Section „Intelligent Methods and Systems supporting Decision Making: Towards Digital Supply Chain Twins“ in International Journal of Information Management (Eds. Enzo Morosini Frazzon, Michael Freitag, Dmitry Ivanov); (CfP)
- MIM 2019 Special Issue (Eds A. Dolgui, D. Ivanov) in Annual Reviews in Control (submission deadline – November 15, 2019; survey, opinion and vision papers presented at MIM 2019 are welcome)
- Extended versions of the papers presented at MIM 2019 are welcome in the Special Issue on „Graph-Theoretic Problems and Their New Applications“ in Mathematics journal (Ed. Frank Werner); for a limited number of contributions invited by the guest editor, the article processing fee can be waived after a positive evaluation of the paper.