Post-conference Proceedings will be published in IFAC-PapersOnLine series (Elsevier). Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the post-conference Proceedings. The whole proceeding series can be referred to by means of the ISSN 2405-8963. Each paper is uniquely identified by a DOI (Digital Object Identifier), the current standard for electronic papers citation. IFAC proceedings are indexed by Scopus, the Web of Science (WoS), and Google Scholar.
Editors of the Proceedings:
Prof. Dr. Alexandre Dolgui
Prof. Dr. Dmitry Ivanov
Prof. Dr. Farouk Yalaoui
The IPC of the IFAC event may screen presented papers with the purpose of recommending the authors to consider a derivative publication of the presented paper in one of the IFAC Journals Annual Reviews in Control, IFAC Journal of Systems and Control, and Control Engineering Practice
In addition, several special issues will be associated with MIM 2019:
- MIM 2019 Special Issue in International Journal of Production Research
- Special Issue „Ripple Effect and Supply Chain Disruption Management“ (Eds A. Dolgui, D. Ivanov, S. Talluri) for Track „Supply Chain Risk Management“ in International Journal of Production Research (CfP)
- MIM 2019 Special Issue „OR and Analytics for Digital, Resilient, and Sustainable Manufacturing 4.0“ (Eds E. Pesch, A. Dolgui, D. Ivanov, T.-M. Choi) in Annals of Operations Research (CfP)
- Special Issue „Modeling and Data Analytics in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations“ (Eds W. Chen, S. Gao, M. Pinedo, L. Tang) for Track „Modeling and Data Analytics in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations“ in Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal (CfP)
- MIM 2019 Special Issue in Production Journal (the flagship journal of ABEPRO – Brazilian Association of Production Engineering)
- Selected papers presented at MIM 2019 will be considered for publication in Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing subject to a regular review process.
Some other special issues will be established in association with different MIM 2019 tracks in well-known journals in production, manufacturing, industrial engineering, operations research and scheduling. The list will be updated soon.