SupplyOn workshop: "Big Data Analytics in Supply Chain Management: Practical Insights in Aerospace Supplier Collaboration"
The AnyLogic Company workshops: "anyLogistix applications to supply chain simulation and optimization at the times of Industry 4.0 and digital transformation" "AnyLogic Material Handling Library for new disruptive technologies available with Industry 4.0
to be continued..
How to participate at Industrial Program?
The IFAC MIM 2019 is an opportunity for promoting industrial, research and teaching technology and materials for a large audience involved in a wide range of technical areas. Exhibitors will participate to the on site exhibition located at the main conference site.
Industrial workshop or round table organizer
To promote activities for example in an application field, companies or clusters can organize a workshop or a round table session for 45-90 Minutes at the conference venue. The topic should be in accordance with the scope of the conference. The contents are under the responsibility of the workshop or round table organizer.
The package includes:
- One full registration for the conference
- Announcement of the workshop or round table in the conference program and full color advertisement in conference handbook
- Equipped room sized for the expected audience
- Logo on website, banners and other sponsorship acknowledgement material
Package starts at 1,000€.
Contributors will be acknowledged with logo placement on the conference website, on banners and all other sponsorship materials. Contributions are welcome starting at 500€.
Exhibitors will participate in the on-site exhibition located at the main area. It will provide your company with an easy, affordable opportunity to present your products, research and teaching material, services, and to promote your activities directly to your target market.
Exhibitor package includes:
- Stand starting from 6 square meters, with white separating boards, table and chairs, electricity plug points and spot lighting;
- Two exhibitor badges with access to all conference events (including conference banquet);
- Full color advertisement in conference handbook;
- Logo presence on the website, banners and other sponsorship acknowledgment material.
Package starts at 2,000€ for 6 square meters for the three days of the conference. Over this limit the cost is 300€ per square meter. First-come, first-served rule will apply.
For more information about becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, please contact the chairs of the National Organizing Committee.