While reading the article about an experimental entrepreneurship class at the BSEL my interest in the program was inflamed. I also recall Prof. Zaby (a successful entrepreneur) strongly recommending it. However, I am currently finishing another bachelor, which makes me a bit skeptical towards applying.
Though I envy all those, who are actually doing it at the moment, I feel pretty happy with the free information available on this topic.
Here I would like to share some sources I scan through, when feeling the thirst for knowledge about entrepreneurship.
- Stanford’s University Entrepreneurship Corner
- Yale Entrepreneurial Institute
- Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Seminar (Winter 2010)
- Labor fuer Entrepreneurship
- Building a Business by Oxford University
- Entrepreneurship by Oxford University
- Entrepreneurship & Business Course
- 100 Free Ivy-League Lectures You Shouldn’t Miss (not only in entrepreneurship)
I have heard/seen only some of the podcasts/videos so far, thus am not yet able to present a favorite top 10 list. However, if you are looking for a more discrete selection, the favorite entrepreneur stories of Jon Bischke is certainly a good starting point.